Thursday, February 18, 2010

Hello world. This is Kristin. Mrs S is making us do a blog for computer class and I can't think of anything to say. She won't let me go to lunch until I've written something.
I've had a brilliant idea - my friend Gen is stranded at some crazy camp her mom is making their family go to. It's a place where you pretend you're living inside the Little House on the Prairie books. Does that sound cool (um, no!!). There's no TV, no computers, no iPods. They don't even have flush toilets. Yuck.
Anyway, Gen snuck in a phone and has been texting me. If I turn her texts into a blog, I won't have anything to write myself. Yes! Yes! Yes!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

My mom is stuck in a world where you dress like it's the 1980s. I guess I'll stop complaning, though -- Gen has it so much worse!

Cara said...

It was great meeting you today, & I can't wait to read your book! I love that we can actually see the blog from the story; May can't come soon enough.

Have a great day, & I hope I'll get to meet you again sometime soon!

Staysi said...

I love Gen's favorite joke. It is VERY funny when someone gets their shorts pulled down :D
Love the blog! Great idea!!

Person said...

i love this blog its hilarious

Anonymous said...

I am so psyched you are going to read at our library! I read Slipping (awesome). Will you read some of Little Blog on the Prairie?

Joz said...

This is a great book!!! It was SO interesting:-)