Monday, June 7, 2010

Okay guys, it’s Kristin writing again. I’ve got some more posts to put up, but I feel kind of weird about posting them. Because Gen is missing.

I mean, I think she’s missing. The last I heard she and a bunch of the kids from camp were heading to the electricity shack for a little party, and then I never heard from her again. It’s been awhile.

I’m wondering if she got caught having a phone at the camp? But if she did, I know her parents would at least let her send me a text letting me know that she was okay.

She’s been saying she thinks Nora has it in for her. What if something happened between them? And Ron and Betsy––what if Ka really was onto something and they really are cult leaders or identity thieves or something like that?

Don’t you think it’s weird that she’s disappeared right after finding out that all the 1890 stuff is a sham?

No comments: